Licensing and Re-licensing is required of all personnel of both the 2015 Final Rule and ongoing federal CEHRT regulatory requirements.
• $85 required re-licensing fee/year
• 3 Continuing Medical Education (CME) hours through CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Catalog; Webinars
CMS has requested the following toward CEHRT audit compliance:
• A copy of your CMS/MLN certificate
• Documentation of the contact hours spent in the training
• CMS Meaningful Use Personnel Audit Compliance Document(s)
In meeting federal CEHRT compliance with CMS, ACMSS™ will request copies of these if you are selected for verification of the CEUs listed on your renewal form. Any certificate (including Certificate of Completion) for a CMS/MLN training will be accepted. You do not need a CEU certificate.
Each licensee will:
• create a complimentary account with Medicare Learning Network
• choose courses from CMS MLN Catalog
• Select at minimum one (1) course from Prevention category
• Complete three (3) total hours from CMS MLN during the 12-month issued account. Email proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enclosed is a link to MLN Catalog and ACMSS Re-Licensing page.
MLN Setup Account Instructions
Create Complimentary MLN Account
Choose from Medicare Learning Network Catalog